Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please help on identifying this possible Lone Star

Please help on identifying this possible Lone Star 8 years 1 week ago #120676

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm new to the site and would like your expert assistance, if possible. I purchased this 14' aluminum boat back in 2005 and I'm interested in selling it now since I need the space. I lost the paperwork on the boat through a couple of moves but was able to retrieve some information on the TX Parks and Wildlife online registration database. I also found a number outside of the transom as reflected in the pic (26156395).

The database states it's a 1950 14' 3" Lone Star but I'm not sure if that's accurate. The only thing I remember is that the former owner stated the boat may have been a rental back in the 50's at Pace Bend Park outside of Austin. Any idea on this one? Thank you for your time.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Please help on identifying this possible Lone Star 8 years 1 week ago #120677

No pix posted

Re: Please help on identifying this possible Lone Star 8 years 1 week ago #120678

Got a few more coming. Had to re-size. Thanks
Attachments:

Re:Please help on identifying this possible Lone Star 8 years 1 week ago #120684

I doubt the ser# you posted will help you, and not sure what help ID'ing the model will do, but it certainly appears to be a 1957+/- LS 14ft Commander:

Vertical ribs at the bench seat and the crescent cutout in the bench at each end match up to yours.

If YOU are the last registered owner from back in 2005, Texas cant re-issue title and registration?

I hear Texas can be a stickler for paperwork and discrepancies/irregularities canake it even tougher.

Good luck.

Nice fishing boat.

Re: Please help on identifying this possible Lone Star 8 years 1 week ago #120705

ATXDavid,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat