Following up on the email I sent you at the beginning of the year, we are pleased to announce that the Chesapeake Bay Chapter of ACBS is hosting its 33rd Classic Boat Festival from June 18-20, 2021 at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St Michaels, MD.
And registration is now open
Here are the registration forms you will need to complete and submit, depending on how you want to participate.
Classic marque cruisers, runabouts, and racers are invited to register for “Cruisin’ the Chesapeake”— our 2021 Classic Boat Show in St. Michaels, MD. It’s the largest classic boat show outside of Florida.
Wood, as well as pre-1996 Fiberglass and metal boats will be displayed in water and on land across 17 acres of the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum (CBMM) on June 18-20, 2021.
Here’s a taste of what you can enjoy during the festival:
- A free 2½ hour afternoon cruise in your boat or another classic (6/18)
- Classic Boating insights and history gained from various 1-hr seminars (6/18-19)
- Maritime-themed juried artists and craftsmen in “The Arts at Navy Point” (6/18-20)
- Additional free classic boat rides (6/18-19)
- Sell your classic boat in the “Field of Dreams” (6/18-20)
- Meet and greet fellow boaters at The Captains Party (6/18)
- Attend our Annual Luncheon where 30+ boaters will receive awards (6/20)