Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® North-East
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free Boats....Gotta go one way or another.

Free Boats....Gotta go one way or another. 12 years 11 months ago #30789

First, this has been my homepage for at least 10 years and I see it every day, but it's been a while since I came into the forums and boy have things changed.

Second, and of more importance I have two fiberglass boats that I have to let go. A neighbor is being a royal PIA, :angry: but I pretty much decided last year that they should go because I still don't have a garage/shop to work in. The neighbor is going to get a fight, but since I had already decided to find new homes for them before the inevitable happens I hope someone here is looking for a project.

The first is a 1953 16' Howard boat. You will need a trailer to pick it up, or if you live in Vermont we might be able to work out shipping.

The second is a Larson 1970 15' pass through. Once again you'll need a trailer, or I have one you might be interested in buying. It's not the best trailer for this design but it is usable, although I wouldn't call it roadworthy for long hauling. So bringing a trailer is still your best bet. Once again we can work out getting this boat to you in Vermont if necessary.

Here is one picture of the Howard. I couldn't find one of the Larson Tempest.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)