FiberGlassics® North-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pacific Marine 17 '?

Pacific Marine 17 '? 3 years 3 months ago #143877

• Eliduc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I had been driving down our two lane highway for weeks eyeballing this boat sitting behind a fence near the road. It didn't have a sign on it, I already have a Bayliner that I need to do a lot of work on. Finally I couldn't resist it like a nostral itch and drove in the driveway. There was this young guy stacking some firewood. I asked him if the boat was for sale. I asked him how much and he said he would take $250 for it. I couldn't resist. IO paid more than that for my WalMart kayak. I think it is one of the early 60's 17 foot Pacific Marine models. It seems to be pretty solid. The floor looks like fiberglassed plywood. The owner said when he bought it last summer the motor started and ran. I'm new here. Can somebody tell me what the horse power on the engine is. From the Pac. Marine brochures I've seen it appears to be original. It's an Evenrude (4 cylinder?) Did I pay too much for this boat?
attachment=56154]pac marine 1.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pacific Marine 17 '? 3 years 3 months ago #143878

Mother of Pearl!
That was a steal! I paid 100 bucks for a derelict so I could get some parts and the trailer. I had to cut the hull up
to take it to the dumpl They are VERY well built boats! The motor can be tracked easy. get the model number off it and look it up.
You won this time my friend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6097 guests and 2 members online