Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Hagerty Classic Marine Insurance Agency recognizes FiberGlassics.com as one of the first -- and most engaging -- communities dedicated entirely to the classic fiberglass boating hobby. As the world's leading provider of collector boat insurance, we offer a product specially tailored to the collector hobby. In recognition of the FiberGlassic.com’s efforts within the collector community, we are now offering a 10% premium discount to all FiberGlassic.com members* . To learn more about Hagerty and its collector boat program, post here or call 1-800-762-2628.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sunnyland Boat Festival

Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 1 month ago #106188

In less than one month, we head South to attend the ACBS Sunnyland Boat Festival in Tavares, FL. I'm hoping to see many of you at the show and look forward to meeting each and every one of you. Please feel free to stop by the Hagerty booth (between Katz's Marine and Woody Boater)and introduce yourselves. I will personally try and stop by and check out your special boat. If you wish to ask me a question directly, you can reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 3 weeks ago #106568

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
It is getting close,temp here is going to be 0 tonight so I am looking forward to the show,, I will look you up I will be the overweight balding fellow,, but I guess there might be 2 of us,hat will be 2 of us anybody else going,see ya Bill

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 3 weeks ago #106583

Looking forward to seeing you, Bill and all your FiberGlassic friends! Yes, it was -4 this morning in Traverse City, thus the thought of 150 fabulous classic boats, upper 70's temps and chatting it up with hundreds of hobbyists is most inviting!

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 3 weeks ago #106585

I for one plan to board the big bird and leave flyover land (Minnesota) for the Sunny Sunnyland show. I have been there a few times and love the show but love the weather just a little more. Great boat show, large swap meet and more and more fiberglass people every year.
For sure I will stop in and see the Hagerty people at the show.

SEEE YA Del

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 3 weeks ago #106586

cgernhofer,

We won't be able to make Tavares this year, but hope you have a good show and enjoyable weather.
I am trying to finish our "new" Herters by summer, and if Hagerty is going to be at the Gull Lake Minnesota ACBS show in September this year hopefully we'll be able to say hello in person.
I've attached a photo of our Herters in front of our shop in it's new pink and black gelcoat. Still lots to get done.
It's -9F this morning and that makes the dash to the shop a bit of a challenge.

Don
Attachments:

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 3 weeks ago #106595

• Larry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We wont be making the trip to Tavares this year, but, really enjoyed meeting you a couple years back at Lake Geneva.
71 degrees and sunny in Bakersfield California.
Our newest acquisition, below. 1960 Power Cat 18dc

Larry
Vintage Boatworks
Attachments:

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 2 weeks ago #106763

Looking forward to seeing you, Del! I'll be on the show premises by noon on Thursday, so stop on by!!!

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 2 weeks ago #106764

Don,

Love your Herters. You bet I'll be at Gull Lake in September. Please stop by the booth OR I will look for the Herters and find you!!! Thank you for your support!

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 9 years 2 weeks ago #106765

Larry,

Thank you for your message. Congrats on your new acquisition - she's beautiful!! Will miss you at Tavares but hope to see you and the team at another show this summer!! We appreciate your support!

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 8 years 11 months ago #107778

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
I hope you made it home with out incident,not like your trip down,I am trying to decide on if I want to insure this thing,they cant damage it,they cant run off with it,but I am glad to have it,better than that I got 2,little off the path coming home but I wanted it,, as always nice to have a good conversation with you and your troups,til next time Bill
Attachments:

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 8 years 11 months ago #108333

Congrats Bill on your new purchases. Have they found their way North yet? Thank you for introducing me to so many of your friends in the classic glass world. The boats on display were fabulous! A shout out to Brian Slager from the Florida Glasspar G3 group. Let's talk, Brian! What I realize is it doesn't matter what kind of boat one has, we all like to enjoy a day on the water!

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 8 years 11 months ago #108360

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Good News the anchors come in this sat,, but I went to an estate sale and bought these 2 capstons, Don't know why the last owner had no luck,, He died,makes my wife happy,Nice to see ya again,see ya Bill
Attachments:

Re:Sunnyland Boat Festival 8 years 11 months ago #108448

Nancy is a saint!!! That's all I'm going to say, Bill.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)