Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parts

Parts 1 year 11 months ago #146558

Anyone know where I can source parts these days? All sellers seem to be out of business and impellers are impossible to find. Is this beautiful engine doomed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Parts 1 year 8 months ago #146870

There is a more active group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/137140069791594
There are several threads running on this topic right now, with a possibility of getting Globe to do a "club run" of 50 impellers @ $100 each. I have also talked with Jabsco tech, and am waiting on an impeller they sell that might work with minor modifications. I don't check in here very often anymore, so joining the Facebook group is the best way to go for current info.

Parts 1 year 8 months ago #146914

Hi let me know about the jabsco impeller match up I've done some research and I may find something at west marine or land and sea thanks Dwight

Parts 1 month 3 weeks ago #148656

Hi no luck finding these impellers any help thanks Dwight 941-626-3110

Parts 1 month 3 weeks ago #148662

• ed-mc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
There's a seller on eBay with a custom-made new impeller, $205 plus tax shipped. He's located in Port Angeles, WA.

Here's the link:

https://www. ebay . com /itm/ 354937903296

You'll have to copy the link and then remove spaces and paste into your browser's address bar, because this site will parse a complete ebay link for whatever idiotic reason, and has done so for years.

Or you can just copy the item number, go to ebay and paste the item number into their search bar. The listing will come right up.

I wish the moderators could get this fixed, it's a constant irritation.

Hope that helps..............ed

Parts 1 month 2 weeks ago #148684

i would be interested in some impellers count me in also looking for other nos parts thanks Dwight 941-626-3110

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6697 guests and no members online