Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free

Free 1 year 2 months ago #147644

I have a 1959 Cutter fiberglas boat in need of restoration sitting on a TeeNee trailer that I’d like to give away to someone willing to come and remove it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Free 1 year 2 months ago #147645

May help if we knew where you are located? I like it

Free 1 year 2 months ago #147646

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Yes, where are you??

Free 1 year 2 months ago #147647

Updated comment,
one thing I dont care for when I originally signed up on this forum was when filling out the registration, I believe there was a check box saying hide my personal information including location. but later found it was showing up in my profile in my contact info. you can see his there whether he wanted it shown or not, He is located in Markleysburg, PA. I really dont care for the fact that other peoples address (including street) is so readily available when they may think it is hidden. I know I had mine set to hidden after I realized this and corrected it, but now as I checked it again, it is showing up again, and the button to hide it is not working for me. I would hate to think what someone who is vindictive might do with personal information.

Update, Although I was unable to click the icon that looks like a button to delete my street address, I was able to delete my street address and save my profile. It is strange to me that it is a requirement to include my street address when signing up and it be automatically visible to anyone who looks for it.

Free 1 year 2 months ago #147648

Yes, the boat is in Markleysburg,PA, which is right on the southern border where PA, MD, and WV intersect.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)