Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scottie-Craft. Any brochure collector/dealers?

Scottie-Craft. Any brochure collector/dealers? 7 months 2 weeks ago #148405

• Mikey T
  • Mikey T's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi folks,

I originally joined FiberGlassics 2 years ago in search of information on my dad’s old 16’ Scottie-Craft. I soon learned that not only was there essentially no information to be found on the boat but also on the company in general. So, I embarked on a journey of research. I even created a Facebook group dedicated to Classic Scottie-Craft in order provide a friendly place to share photos, information, knowledge and advice on Scottie-Craft Boats. Anyone on here that is interested is welcome to join.

Anyway, while continuing to research my boat, I started to pick up little tidbits of information that got me interested in the mysterious company as well. So, since I knew there were plenty of other people looking for information on the subject, I figured I’d write a little web article to help the classic boating community out. I got so wrapped up in it that I decided while I was at it, I might as well compile data on all Scottie-Craft boats offered each year along with any specs I could locate. After nearly two years of research, I am nearly finished with the article. Or at least I’m at the point that I think I gathered all the company information I’m ever going to locate. It should end up being a quick read of under 2 pages, but I think it is quite interesting and should at least answer some questions for people. Once it is all completed, I hope to add it to the Glassic Library. I am, however, far from gathering all the basic info on the boats.

So, if anyone happens to have any Scottie-Craft catalogs, brochures, and/or price lists that they would be willing to share, I would be greatly appreciative.

Currently, I only have brochures for years:
1969 Miami 27, 29, 37, Blue Marlin 37

Thanks!
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)