Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question on old posts???

Question on old posts??? 14 years 2 months ago #831

How do we comment on or update posts on topics that are now locked due to the new site? Do we start a new post or topic, then make a link to the previous archived post? Just wondering how to update my project & be able to see the archived info too.

Thanks, Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Question on old posts??? 14 years 2 months ago #853

You will have to make a new post and link to the old one. However, none of the pics will be available in the old locked forums so you may have to repost those. It may be easier just to start a whole new thread from the beginning.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Question on old posts??? 14 years 2 months ago #854

I think all the pictures in the old forums are still there. You could link to that old post in your new post.

Hello, World!!

Re:Question on old posts??? 14 years 2 months ago #860

I checked it & all of the pictures are there. It takes a lot of time to take pictures & post all that stuff… So I’m glad its not gone! I will figure out something.

Re:Question on old posts??? 14 years 2 months ago #861

steve... wrote:

I checked it & all of the pictures are there. It takes a lot of time to take pictures & post all that stuff… So I’m glad its not gone! I will figure out something.

Good deal.. I was thinking the pics were gone, but I'm glad they are still there too.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Question on old posts??? 14 years 2 months ago #867

Honestly I’m glad we have anything at all! When I logged on a while back & the forums had been shut down, I was really bummed out!!! Now that we have this cool new format… We can keep sharing info & our personal projects again. Thanks to all involved in this!!!!

Re:Question on old posts??? 14 years 2 months ago #898

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Steve, you are so right! That was quite a scare last fall, almost like having a family member in intensive care. We all need to support this priceless resource in any way we can. I'm trying to talk my boss at work into advertising here to help FG with $$$. ($200 a year for an ad AND a rotating banner is dirt cheap, comparatively speaking) Also waiting to hear back from Sandi or Kelly on any of the old FiberGlassic hats, stickers, and stuff that may be available. B)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'