• Page:

TOPIC: boatcovers.com

boatcovers.com 10 years 9 months ago #79351

• NepaBob
  • NepaBob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I ordered a semi custom cover for my Glastron Futura V-150 and am very please with the fit and finish. There was no additional shipping charges and it arrived in about a week. It's about twice as much as an off the shelf from a big box store but in my opinion well worth it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:boatcovers.com 10 years 9 months ago #79381

I'm going to give these folks a call. I'm having a devil of a time finding anything even close to a good fit for my Glasspar delMar. The cover I have is an old Taylor made, fits pretty good, but I spoke with Taylor and they weren't interested in providing a new one at any price.
Thanks for the tip.

Re:boatcovers.com 10 years 9 months ago #79447

• BillF
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My recent online experiences with Taylor and a couple of others have shown me that their help in choosing from their "standard" covers does not include data on boats that are as old as most of the ones that people involved in classic boats have. Even knowing the previously purchased part number does not pique their interest. Also, they seem less than interested in trying to provide any real guidance at all. I hope that you have better results with boatcovers.com. Please let us know how it turns out.

Re:boatcovers.com 10 years 9 months ago #79923

Well, sadly, boatcovers.com came up with a blank on mine. No semi customs that might work, and although they do make custom covers, and I offered to ship my old cover to them for dimensions, they can only make a custom cover if they already have a pattern on file. The search goes on.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 15122 guests and 2 members online