Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ISO info on a late 60's/early 70's Larson 14-15'

ISO info on a late 60's/early 70's Larson 14-15' 4 years 1 week ago #142125

Hi all, new to this forum. I am searching for some info on a boat I had in my youth... it was a late 1960's to early 1970's Larson tri hull fishing boat with a single side console (stbd side) and a casting deck forward. If anyone knows of this model, knows a model name and year or has a collection of Larson catalogs please contact me.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ISO info on a late 60's/early 70's Larson 14-15' 4 years 1 week ago #142127

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
On the top of this page there is the glassic library where you can look at Larson brochures. It only goes to the early 60's though but might give you some idea of model names.
www.fiberglassics.com/library/index.php?title=Larson
www.bing.com/images/search?q=1972+Larson+Boat+Models&FORM=RESTAB

ISO info on a late 60's/early 70's Larson 14-15' 4 years 1 week ago #142131

How long was the boat, do you know? In 1968 they had a 16' shark with a starboard side console.

File Attachment:

File Name: 1968.pdf
File Size: 932 KB
Attachments:

ISO info on a late 60's/early 70's Larson 14-15' 4 years 1 week ago #142139

I think it was 15' or so.. I had a Evenrude 55 on it but if I recall it was rated to an 85. Thanks for the catalog, that was not the boat as mine had a forward casting deck with a single pedestal centered on it. console was removable like that though. Interior kinda looked like the 142, but the 142 seems to have a rounded bow... I know mine was more squared off. Also had a full width drywell if I recall correctly

ISO info on a late 60's/early 70's Larson 14-15' 4 years 6 days ago #142142

I have catalogs from other years also, but they are too big to post on here. The site won't allow files over 1mb. I'll send them to the email you have in your original post. There is one model in the 72 catalog that looks similar to your description. Unfortunately some of the catalogs don't have pictures of every model.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgrote

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7444 guests and no members online